Saturday, May 23, 2009

15 Month Checkup

The boys had their 15 month check-up on Friday. The doctor said they are looking great. She seemed very impressed with their development considering they were preemies.

Their stats:

Eli: 20 lbs, 31 inches long: 5th percentile on both height and weight

Nate: 19 lbs 5 oz, 30 1/4 inches long: also 5th percentile on both height and weight

Eli has officially taken Nate in length and height. We figured he had - but never had the stats to prove it.

Also, here's the kicker: although Nate is only 5th percentile on height and weight - his head circumference is 75th percentile - yep - 75th! What a huge noggin!!! I hope it's just full of brains.

We're getting a referral to either an ENT or plastic surgeon about a superficial protrusion on Nate's neck, too.

Oh, and we were supposed to get shots but they would have cost us 600 bucks because my insurance doesn't cover any immunization - so I declined and made an appointment w/ the health department for next Friday where it will only cost me 10 bucks.

We make our trip to Children's Hospital in Little Rock this Wednesday for Eli's eye. I'll be sure to post updates when we get back. (My mom and dad are coming up to go w/ me and Eli. Nate will be staying at his Grammy's).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews