Tuesday, June 21, 2011

World's worst blogger update...

I know, I'm a horrible blogger. Since I've last posted, I have been on my girl's trip to Florida...a much needed break from being a wife and mother. Thank you girls for a great retreat!

Other than that, I have been quite busy at work.

The boys have been staying with Leann, Andy's cousin, during the day. We are supplying her w/ some much needed funds, and she's supplying us w/ care and a break from Daycare for the kiddos. So far so good, but I question her sanity for taking on all 3 everyday.

Seems like so much funny stuff has happened since I've last blogged, but that's the faults with not blogging often, you forget them.

Here is, however, the latest from Nate...

So we were driving home the other day down our dirt road when a cat ran out in front of the car. Luckily we missed it (meaning luckily Andy didnt see it in time to swerve towards it). This event prompted me to ask the boys if they would like for us to get a kitty cat. To that Nate responded, "We gonna steal it from somebody?".

I know I should be concerned, but mainly, I'm just amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews