Monday, July 18, 2011

Mini-Vacay

After working a crazy schedule for about 3 weeks straight at work, I was able to take off Thursday and Friday and head to Forney for a weekend getaway with my kiddos.

We got there on Thursday and just hung out and went swimming at the neighborhood pool.

Friday we took the kids to Shenanigans (not sure on the spelling). Then we went swimming in the afternoon.

Saturday we went to Legoland in Grapevine. It was a lot of fun. I'm definately glad we went early, because by the time we left there was a ridiculously long line to get in.

Saturday evening we just hung out at Ashley's house until my mom took Ryan, Noah and Nate back to the hotel to spend the night. I stayed at Ashley's with Ty, Eli and Brady. Brady went down early and Ty and Eli were the best playmates ever.

Some pics..
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews