Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Covered in Cornstarch

I have been battling some of the worst diaper rashes ever with the boys. I feel so badly for them. Anyway, I decided to go "old school" and get some cornstarch to load down their diapers w/ before they go to bed every night or for each nap. Well, I so foolishly left the bag of cornstarch on the changing table w/in Eli's reach or "Mr. Handsy" as I like to call him! I came back in the bedroom to find this....



Eli's bed looked like Christmas morning in a not so southern state. The sheets, blankets, and toys were covered. Eli's red pants looked the lightest color of pink. Eli's shirt has stripes on it, you could barely see. His arms, feet, and face were also covered. When he blinked you could see it on his eyelashes - it was in his ears! Quite frankly - it was a white mess!

But absolutely HILARIOUS! I just had to get a few pics.

1 comment:

  1. Ive never heard of cornstarch before. Does it really work?

    P.S.- I couldn't see the pics :(

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews