Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Healthy Baby Brady

I went for my "big" ultrasound 11/24/09. Brady is still a boy and is super healthy. Everything is measuring perfectly. He's a mover too. She had a hard time doing the measurements because he was moving all over the place. The ultrasound tech is the same lady that I had for the boys, so she's very familiar with me. She made the comment "boy, those twins must have really stretched out that uterus, because he has tons of room to move around".

If this was about anything other than my uterus - I probably would have taken offense!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! If it makes you fell any better, I am sure mine is pretty stretched out too. Can't wait to meet Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty funny Em! So glad baby Brady is doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews