Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Monkey House




This morning I heard a commotion in Brady's room at 6:30 am. This is what I walked into:




Please note that the big boys do not have diapers, underwear or any type of pants on. Evidently, they both had to poop when they got up. And, they did so all by themselves. Yes, this is good, and an improvement, but there is one thing the boys have not mastered. WIPING!! I'm not sure Nate even attempted to wipe. Eli attempted but he must have become frustrated w/ the process because he very quickly let me know that he had thrown the WHOLE roll of toilet paper in the potty. Sure enough, there was an entire roll drenched and ruined that I had to fish out. Great way to start your Saturday morning.


Today it is quite cold outside, so playing outside is just really not an option, so I decided to take them to a place called The Monkey House. It's in Fort Smith. It is a big building w/ about 7-8 huge blow up jumpy/bouncy/sliding things. The boys absolutely love it. They are out like a light right now too. It requires lots of energy, which is awesome for nap time.





1 comment:

Total Pageviews