Saturday, April 16, 2011

The not so sweet picture via text

Last Saturday night, Amber and Daniel came over to watch our children so Andy and I could have a much needed "date night". Basically, just go out to eat w/out screaming children. Never thought just running to Cheddars for a quick dinner and back home could be so enjoyable. While out to eat, I received a text message from my sister-in-law, Amber. The text was a picture of just Eli, or so I thought. I have a small phone w/ not a very big screen on it, so I was only able to see the top part when it first came to me. After scrolling down, check out what I saw.... I laughed so much! I absolutely loved it. Thank you Amber and Daniel for allowing us to get away - and keeping the kids safe! I foresee a senior yearbook ad picture!!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was pretty sweet of me to watch your kids. Your kids were still alive when you got home.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews