Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New to all this...

This seems like the new thing to do - so I thought I'd give it a try. It may be a little easier for people to keep up with things going on in our lives. Mine's not so interesting - but the boys are growing like weeds.

Nate is getting his 7th tooth. Supposedly this is one of the "stomach teeth" (on the bottom, to his left of the middle 2). He was up from about midnite to 2 am last night fussing. He wasn't fussy at all with his first 6 - so these must be significantly harder to cut.

I'm still waiting on a call back from Children's Hospital in Little Rock, AR for a second opinion on Eli's "Fourth Nerve Palsy" diagnosis. I'll go into that later in more detail on separate post.

This seems a little difficult to start - so I'll let that be my first post...and update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews